NEO DERM Group Limited (“NEODERM”, “we”, “our” or “us”) takes your privacy seriously. This policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect and receive both online and off-line, including information related to your membership registration and enquiry, past use of www.neoderm.com.hk and information that you provide at our beauty treatment centers (dermes, reenex, elyze, Evvus and Vigene), BIODERMA concept stores, affiliated companies (Bicelle, ENDOCARE, Exuviance, HELIOCARE, INSTITUT ESTHEDERM, NeoStrata, OBAGI, RevitaLash and SkinMedica) and online shopping platform (www.ndbeauty.com.hk). Personal Information is any information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, identity card number, phone number, medical record, and includes those that is not otherwise publicly available.
When we collect your Personal Information online, a Personal Information Collection Statement will appear on the screen of your electronic device or you will be reminded if you are giving your Personal Information at our beauty treatment centres and our concept store. You will be given the choice to reject giving us your personal information and you are to remind that we may not be able to accommodate your request and/or Service, if you refuse to provide us with the required information.
You may wish to access, verify, update any of your Personal Information we hold. To do so, please contact our customer service (contacts set out below).
Personal information collection and use
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide customer services;
- to follow up on your enquiries and Services;
- send online and offline promotional offers and newsletters;
- to contact you through email, phone, SMS, WhatsApp and other online social media/platforms;
- improve our Services;
- for marketing and promotions of our Services;
- data analysis and market research;
- to enhance and improve the content of our Website;
- to identify the usage trends of our Website;
- to analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing promotions from us here OR by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link shown in the promotional message. Opt-out procedures will be completed within 10 working days upon received of your request. No fee will be charged for the cancellation arrangement.
We are not responsible for information received other than required. This information will be regarded as non-confidential and we shall have the right to disclose or delete at our discretion with no payment or any compensation to the information providers. If information received might be considered as misconduct or unlawful acts, the law enforcement authority will be notified at our discretion and they may commence investigation. We reserve the right to terminate your account and take up further legal action.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically and you may configure the browser of your electronic device to disable cookies. Please be reminded that by doing so you may not be able to use all features and services offered on our Website.
Whenever users visit our Website, we collect IP addresses automatically through our server log files. These IP addresses are collected for calculating Website usage levels, administering the Website and helping to solve server problems when they occur.
Information sharing and disclosure
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non affiliated companies except to provide Services that you have requested or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements to process your personal information and maintain our database;
- Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested by you;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- We believe it is necessary to share such information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to our staff, business service providers, and business related partners, who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide Services to you or in order to do their jobs;
- www.NeoDerm.com.hk supports multi SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as personal information, financial services information or payment information;
- We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, and you are reminded that no online or offline data transmission or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% safe and risk free.
Data Retention Period
Your personal information may be processed and stored in locations other than in Hong Kong for our business operations if needed; under such circumstances reasonable security of your personal information will be guaranteed.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (852) 2976-8888 Fax: (852) 2581-9913
Last updated on September 5, 2016
NEO DERM Group Limited. All rights reserved.